R. Stahl GmbH
Diagnosis Communication Module
Foundation Field Device
The Diagnosis Communication Module (DCM) 9415 transmits diagnostics data,
measured by the Fieldbus Power Supply 9412, via FOUNDATIONTM fieldbus H1
to a host and / or asset management system.
Series 9412 Fieldbus Power Supplies are continuously measuring all the
relevant physical layer values acc. to NAMUR NE 123. The DCM collects the
values from up to 8 segments and transmits the diagnostics information
via one of the installed FF H1 segments or alternatively via a dedicated
The integration into host and asset management tools is done via an EDD,
offering sophisticated possibilities for setting alarm and pre-alarm
levels, obtaining life maintenance data from the bus and creating
* Transmission of diagnostic data from up to 8 FF H1 segments
* Advanced physical layer diagnostics: voltage / current, jitter,
noise, signal level, unbalance
* Simple integration into asset management systems via FF H1 and EDD
* Comfortable alarm management by support of DI function blocks,
transducer blocks and field diagnostics alarms
* Diagnostics handling acc. to NAMUR NE 107 and FF-912
* LEDs for diagnostics and operation per segment
* Various bus-Carriers for 4 and 8 segments, simplex and redundant FPS
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
Physical Layer Profile:
111 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, Entity Model I.S.
113 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, non I.S.
121 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, Entity Model I.S.
123 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, non I.S.
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
Registered Function Blocks:
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
Multi-bit Alert Reporting
DD/CFF Tester Version: