Emerson Automation Solutions
Rosemount Analytical 1500XA
Foundation Field Device
Emerson Process Management's 1500XA process gas chromatograph combines
the proven analytical components of the field-mounted GCs with the larger
oven capacity of a traditional air-bath oven design. The result is
maximum analyzer reliability and analytical flexibility in one package.
The 1500XA gas chromatograph features:
* Traditional air-bath oven design for maximum application flexibility
* Fully compatible with modern Ethernet networks and DCS communication
* New XA valves, based on the reliable design of our line of superior
6-port chromatograph diaphragm valves
* Oven capacity for up to eight chromatograph valves and two detectors
* Choice of thermal conductivity or flame ionization detectors
* Thermal conductivity detector (TCD) sensitive down to very low
* Storage of up to 2500 chromatograms, including sample calibration and
* Archives up to 64 item averages and up to 35 days of standard runs
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
Physical Layer Profile:
112 - Standard-power signaling, separately powered, Entity Model I.S.
114 - Standard-power signaling, separately powered, non I.S.
512 - Low-power signaling, separately powered, FISCO I.S.
Registered Function Blocks:
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
Multi-bit Alert Reporting
Common Software Download
DD/CFF Tester Version: