2-wire Coriolis Flowmeter
Foundation Field Device
Coriolis mass flow measuring system
The device with genuine two-wire technology and for minimized cost of
Genuine loop-powered technology for seamless 2-wire integration and
minimized cost of ownership
Sizing - correct product selection
Applicator - the reliable, easy-to-use tool for selecting and sizing
measuring devices for every application
Installation - simple and efficient
· Immune to external piping forces and vibration
· No inlet/outlet runs required
· Reduced effort for wiring thanks to two-wire technology
Commissioning - reliable and intuitive
Guided parameterization ("Make-it-run" Wizards)
Operation - increased measurement availability
· Multivariable measurement: flow and density
· Immune to process influences
· Diagnostics; Automatic data restore by HistoROM
Cost-effective Life Cycle Management by W@M
Field of application
· Highly accurate measurement of liquids and gases for a wide
selection of applications.
· The Coriolis measuring principle operates independently of
physical fluid properties, such as viscosity and density.
· Compact multi-purpose device
· Medium temperature: max. +140 °C (+284 °F)
· Nominal diameters: max. 50 (2")
· Loop powered transmitter made of aluminum or stainless steel
· Graphical local display with operation from the outside (Touch
· Ex approvals accepted worldwide: ATEX, IECEx, cCSAus
(intrinsically safe or explosion proof design)
Endress+Hauser works to a defined standard production time (from order
entry to goods issue) depending on the variant of the Promass E 200.
Production times can be confirmed via your contact person or via the
Endress+Hauser will ship your order direct to your delivery address. In
certain cases express or emergency shipments can be made on request.
Track & Trace:
Check your order status online using your reference number or the
Endress+Hauser order confirmation number.
Spare Parts Logistics:
Spare parts are handled as standard products with a short standard
delivery time. On request we deliver on shortest possible delivery time
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
0x02(DD4), 0x02(DD5), 0x02(CF)
Physical Layer Profile:
111 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, Entity Model I.S.
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
Registered Function Blocks:
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
Multi-bit Alert Reporting
DD/CFF Tester Version: