* Wide product program
* Uniform sensor interface enabling "plug & play" for all transmitters
Compact or remote installation using the same transmitters and sensors
All SITRANS F C coriolis flowmeters feature a SENSORPROM memory unit
which stores sensor calibration data and transmitter settings for the
lifetime of the product.
At commissioning the flowmeter commences measurement without any initial
The factory settings matching the sensor size are stored in the
SENSORPROM unit. Also customer specified settings are downloaded to the
* Comprehensive self diagnosis and service menu enhances trouble
shooting and meter verification.
* Transmitter replacement requires no programming.
SENSORPROM automatically updates all settings after initialization.
Room for growth
USM II the Universal Signal Module with "plug & play" simplicity makes it
easy to access and integrate the flowmeter with almost any system and
bus-protocol and it ensures the flowmeter will be easy to upgrade to
future communication/bus platforms.
Coriolis mass flowmeters are suitable for measuring liquids and gases.
The measurement is independent of changes in process
conditions/parameters such as temperature, density, pressure, viscosity,
conductivity and flow profile. Due to this versatility the meter is easy
to install. The coriolis flowmeter is recognized for its high accuracy in
a wide turn down range.
The main applications of the coriolis flowmeter can be found in all
industries, such as:
* Chemical & pharma Detergents, bulk chemicals, pharmaceuticals, acids,
* Food & beverage Dairy products, beer, wine, softdrinks, plato/brix,
fruit juices and pulps, bottling, CO2 dosing, CIP-liquids
* Automotive Fuel injection nozzle & pump testing, filling of AC units,
engine consumption, paint robots Oil & gas Filling of gas bottles,
furnace control, CNG-dispensers, Test separators, LPG
* Water & waste water Dosing of chemicals for water treatment