4-wire Coriolis Flowmeter
FOUNDATION Field Device
* Highest process safety immune to fluctuating and harsh environments
* Fewer process measuring points multivariable measurement (flow,
* Space-saving installation no in/outlet run needs
* Full access to process and diagnostic information numerous, freely
combinable I/Os and fieldbuses
* Reduced complexity and variety freely configurabe I/O functionality
* Integrated verification Heartbeat Technology
Field of application
* Measuring principle operates independently of physical fluid
properties such as viscosity or density
* Highest measurement performance for liquids and gases under varying,
demanding process conditions.
* Mass flow: measured error ±0.05 % (PremiumCal)
* Medium temperature: -196 to 350 °C (-320 to 662 °F)
* Nominal diameter: DN 1 to 400 (1/24 to 16")
* Process pressure up to 400 bar (5800 psi)
* Compact dual-compartment housing
* Backlit display with touch control and WLAN access
* Remote display available
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
Physical Layer Profile:
112 - Standard-power signaling, separately powered, Entity Model I.S.
114 - Standard-power signaling, separately powered, non I.S.
512 - Low-power signaling, separately powered, FISCO I.S.
Registered Function Blocks:
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
Multi-bit Alert Reporting
DD/CFF Tester Version: