TRIO-WIRL FV4000 / FS4000
Foundation Field Device
Application TRIO-WIRL FV4000 / FS4000
Due to their innovative DSP technology (Digital Signal Processing) these
flow meters are particularly reliable for liquids, gases and steam
applications. Pollution or deposits will not affect the signal generation
when using these measuring methods. Extremely short straight sections
(upstream and downstream) are the special feature of Swirl meters FS4000.
* No maintenance, no moving parts, no zero-point drift.
* Media temperatures of up to 400 °C/+752 °F
* Integrated temperature measurement (optional) for
o Saturated steam measurement directly in mass units
o Temperature monitoring
* Comprehensive explosion protection concept (incl. Dust-Ex)
* Galvanically isolated pulse/contact output included (for flow, alarm,
limit value etc.).
* Connection to all common systems:
o FOUNDATION Fieldbus
Manufacturer ID (hex):
Device Type ID (hex):
Physical Layer Profile:
111 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, Entity Model I.S.
113 - Standard-power signaling, bus-powered, non I.S.
511 - Low-power signaling, bus-powered, FISCO I.S.
Registered Function Blocks:
Alarms and Events
Function Block Linking
DD/CFF Tester Version: