The Cond Ind 7100e FF transmitter with FOUNDATION Fieldbus (FF) interface
is an enhancement of METTLER TOLEDOs successful «Advanced Line»
transmitter series. With the InPro7250 Series of the inductive
conductivity sensors it is suitable for highly reliable and accurate
conductivity measurements in numerous industrial applications from
chemicals, petrochemicals and pulp and paper to pharmaceuticals and food
Features and Benefits:
* Highly reliable and exact measurement
o Continuous diagnostics guarantees reliable operation. SensoCheck
monitors the sensor and its wiring ensuring high reliability.
* Calibration via the Fieldbus
o Freedom of choice - numerous calibration functions such product
calibration can be performed via the fieldbus.
* Remote transmitter configuration
o The possibility of several remote configuration options grant
convenient transmitter configuration.
* Measurement range: Conductivity 0,000
1999 mS/m, Concentration 0.00
100 % by wt and Salinity
* Concentration charts: NaCl, HCl, NaOH, H2SO4, HNO3
* Sensor inputs:Inductive Conductivity Sensors (Mettler-Toledo InPro
* Temperature inputs: Pt100, Pt1000, NTC 30 kOhm, NTC 100 kOhm
* Approvals: ATEX, FM, IP 65, NEMA 4x
* Mounting options: Wall, panel, or pipe mounting