The Cond 7100e FF transmitter with FOUNDATION Fieldbus (FF) interface is
an enhancement of METTLER TOLEDOs successful «Advanced Line» transmitter
series. With 2- and 4-electrode sensors it is suitable for highly
reliable and accurate conductivity measurements in numerous industrial
applications from chemicals, petrochemicals and pulp and paper to
pharmaceuticals and food and beverage.
Features and Benefits:
* Highly reliable and exact measurement
o Continuous diagnostics guarantees reliable operation. SensoCheck
early detects polarization ensuring high process reliability.
* Calibration via the Fieldbus
o Freedom of choice - numerous calibration functions such
calibration product calibration can be performed via the fieldbus.
* Remote transmitter configuration
o The possibility of several remote configuration options grant
convenient transmitter configuration.
* Measurement units: Conductivity (microS/cm, mS/cm, S/m), Resistivity
(MOhm*cm), Salinity and Concentration
* Concentration charts: NaCl, HCl, NaOH, H2SO4, HNO3
* Sensor inputs: 2- and 4-electrode sensors (Mettler-Toledo InPro
7000-VP, InPro 7100-VP series)
* Temperature inputs: Pt100, Pt1000, NTC 30 kOhm, NTC 8,55 kOhm
* Approvals: ATEX, FM, IP 65, NEMA 4x
* Mounting options: Wall, panel, or pipe mounting